Dr. David Schlereth La Jolla, California David Schlereth resides in beautiful La Jolla, California, where he practices Veterinary Medicine and lives with his wife, Mela, their dachshund, Basil, and two zebra finches named Plucky and Scrapple. Outside of his profession and political activism, David’s hobbies include skiing, scuba diving, and shooting with the local Single […]
“The Internet sales tax will help Main Street businesses.” At least that’s what those in favor of the National Internet Tax Mandate would have you believe. If passed by the House of Representatives and signed into law, this bill will require businesses to comply with out-of-state sales tax codes – over 9,600 codes nationwide. Yet […]
- Congressman wants to ban civilians from owning body armor
- Government tracking "truthiness"
- Paul Ryan, Ex-Im, and the art of preemptive surrender
- Does GOP Leadership Want to Destroy the Liberty Movement?
- Ron Paul and Mark Spitznagel Talk Freedom, Farming, and the Fed