Melissa Barbee Cartersville, Georgia Melissa Barbee is formerly a Captain in the U.S. Air Force, having served as a nuclear missile operator for seven years after graduating from the U.S. Air Force Academy. Originally from Cartersville, Georgia, she is the second of five sisters and the proud aunt of a newborn nephew. Her favorite pastime […]
Dr. David Schlereth La Jolla, California David Schlereth resides in beautiful La Jolla, California, where he practices Veterinary Medicine and lives with his wife, Mela, their dachshund, Basil, and two zebra finches named Plucky and Scrapple. Outside of his profession and political activism, David’s hobbies include skiing, scuba diving, and shooting with the local Single […]
“The Internet sales tax will help Main Street businesses.” At least that’s what those in favor of the National Internet Tax Mandate would have you believe. If passed by the House of Representatives and signed into law, this bill will require businesses to comply with out-of-state sales tax codes – over 9,600 codes nationwide. Yet […]
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: Preserve Internet Freedom
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom
- Campaign for Liberty stands against Internet Sales Tax
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: NO Lame Duck ObamaCare bailouts!