Dr. David Schlereth La Jolla, California David Schlereth resides in beautiful La Jolla, California, where he practices Veterinary Medicine and lives with his wife, Mela, their dachshund, Basil, and two zebra finches named Plucky and Scrapple. Outside of his profession and political activism, David’s hobbies include skiing, scuba diving, and shooting with the local Single […]
“The Internet sales tax will help Main Street businesses.” At least that’s what those in favor of the National Internet Tax Mandate would have you believe. If passed by the House of Representatives and signed into law, this bill will require businesses to comply with out-of-state sales tax codes – over 9,600 codes nationwide. Yet […]
- Will the Senate tax your internet?
- Ron Paul Classic: Internet Sales Taxes Harms Future Entrepreneurs
- Campaign for Liberty Strongly Opposes Internet Sales Tax Bill
- Are There Lessons for Us Today from Nazi Gun Control?
- Dirty dealing to pass the Internet Tax Mandate this week?