According to media reports, in a private farewell speech, outgoing Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner dubbed Ben Bernanke “the Buddha of central bankers.” This may seem over the top, but perhaps Secretary Geithner’s comments were based on the peace and tranquility the Fed’s record holdings of federal debt have brought statists of all parties. According to data released […]
Campaign against Liberty might be a more appropriate name for Organizing for Action, a new group formed by top operatives from President Obama’s 2012 reelection campaign, such as Obama’s Campaign Manager, Jim Messina, and top advisor, David Axelrod. First Lady Michelle Obama describes Organizing for Action as “the next phase of the movement for change.” Since […]
The Heritage Foundation’s 2013 Index of Economic Freedom (http://www.heritage.org/index/) has bad, but not surprising, news for the American people. Heritage’s Index ranks the world’s countries based on whether those countries respect the rule of law, limited government, low taxes, and free markets. According to the index, the United States has the world’s tenth freest economy, […]
- Deadline Approaching to Apply for C4L's Fall Internship!
- Good News! Government "mistakenly" giving away less of your money!
- Your taxdollars at work: geting Mothers and daughters to dance
- Audit the Fed Letter to Financial Services Chairman Jeb Hensarling
- LIVE BLOG: House Financial Services Committee Hearing on the Federal Reserve