"Gazillions." That was the fictitious number Senator Paul chose to use to highlight the gravity of the number of Americans caught up in the government's national security dragnet since 9/11, in a recent speech in Las Vegas. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ9jBWjZWvI Judge Napolitano, in an op-ed in the Washington Times explains that Senator Paul, "who, when he asked the government to […]
Is President Obama the most flippant President in history? Allow me to explain: Last year, 30 members of the military were killed in a helicopter crash over Afghanistan. It came to light in a forum yesterday that President Obama sent form letters, signed by an autopen, expressing sympathy for the families loss. Remember in 2004, […]
We're happy to have South Carolina's Senator Jim DeMint speaking at the Liberty Political Action Conference on opening night, Thursday, September 13!
Bloomberg is out with a new article today called "Bernanke's Nightmare Audit Pushed For Romney's Platform." It's an informative piece that sheds some light on the efforts to get Audit the Fed included into the Republican Party platform in Tampa this month. One interesting quote that stands out from the article comes from former Republican […]
"The King Dude," Mike Church will again join us for the Liberty Political Action Conference.
- Good News! Government "mistakenly" giving away less of your money!
- Your taxdollars at work: geting Mothers and daughters to dance
- Audit the Fed Letter to Financial Services Chairman Jeb Hensarling
- LIVE BLOG: House Financial Services Committee Hearing on the Federal Reserve
- Obama's Independence Day surprise: More Regulations