Campaign for Liberty is looking for dedicated, liberty-minded high school or college students to intern for our fall semester (August 20 – December 14). The responsibilities of this paid internship include answering phones, handling correspondence, data entry, research projects, occasional blogging, aiding in the organization of petition drives to Congress, and assisting staff members when necessary. In […]
C4L issued the following press release after Audit the Fed passed the House yesterday. "Audit the Fed" Bill Passes U.S. House Historic Legislation Moves on to the Senate SPRINGFIELD, Va., Jul 25, 2012 (BUSINESS WIRE) — On Wednesday, the U.S. House passed Congressman Ron Paul's H.R. 459, the Federal Reserve Transparency Act, by a […]
- Will the Senate tax your internet?
- Ron Paul Classic: Internet Sales Taxes Harms Future Entrepreneurs
- Campaign for Liberty Strongly Opposes Internet Sales Tax Bill
- Are There Lessons for Us Today from Nazi Gun Control?
- Dirty dealing to pass the Internet Tax Mandate this week?