Campaign for Liberty sent a survey to every Republican and Democrat running in May 22nd Primary. Below are the questions and then the answers.
1. Will you cosponsor and call for roll call votes on Ron Paul’s Audit the Fed bill, designed to bring transparency to the Federal Reserve (H.R. 459/S. 202 in the 112th Congress)?
2. Will you support legislation removing capital gains and sales taxes on gold and silver coinage?
3. Will you vote to oppose any legislation that allows the federal government to prohibit the sale, use, or carrying of firearms?
4. Will you support a Balanced Budget Amendment to the Constitution that includes hard spending limits and allows for no increase in taxes or other federal revenue enhancements?
5. Will you support legislation that forbids U.S. troops from serving under United Nations command?
6. Do you support and will you vote to protect states asserting their rights under the Tenth
7. Will you oppose Big Labor’s Card Check bill and any other legislation designed to empower union bosses?
8. Do you support U.S. withdrawal from the United Nations?
9. Will you support legislation to shut down the Transportation Security Administration and place airport security back into private hands?
10. Will you oppose using U.S. forces to occupy a foreign nation without a declaration of war?
11. Will you support legislation that will repeal ObamaCare, including H.R. 1101, the End the Mandate Act?
12. Will you oppose so-called “Cap and Trade” legislation?
13. Will you vote to eliminate the IRS?
14. Will you vote against any budget that increases our debt?
15. Will you oppose federal power grabs like roving wiretaps and warrantless searches and oppose Patriot Act renewal that includes such items?
16. Will you oppose any legislation that requires states and citizens to participate in a
National Identification Card program?
17. Will you vote to oppose all taxpayer-funded benefits for illegal immigrants?
18. Will you support legislation that will exempt tips from income or payroll taxes?
19. Will you oppose all tax increases?
20. Indicate the tax cuts you are willing to vote for: · Across-the-Board Income Tax Cut
· Capital Gains Tax Cut · Business Tax Cut · Estate Tax Cut
|District||Party||Name||Q1||Q2||Q3||Q4||Q5||Q6||Q7||Q8||Q9||Q10||Q11||Q12||Q13||Q14||Q15||Q16||Q17||Q18||Q19||Income||Capital Gains||Business||Estate Tax|
|1||R||Congressman Edward Whitfield|
|1||D||Mr. Charles Kendall Hatchett||Y||Y||Y||N||Y||Y||N||N||Y||Y||-||Y||Y||-||Y||Y||Y||Y||-||N||Y||N||Y|
|1||D||Mr. James Buckmaster||Y||-||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||N||-||Y||Y||Y||-||Y||-||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|2||R||Congressman S. Brett Guthrie|
|2||D||Mr. David Lynn Williams|
|3||D||Congressman John A. Yarmuth|
|3||D||Mr. Burrel Farnsley|
|3||R||Mr. Brooks Wicker|
|4||R||Mr. Thomas Massie||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|4||R||Mr. Gary Moore||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|4||R||Mr. Brian D. Oerther||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||N||Y||Y||Y||Y||N||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|4||R||Ms. Alecia Webb-Edgington|
|4||R||Mr. Tom Wurtz||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||-||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|4||R||Mr. Walter Schumm||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||-||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|4||R||Mr. Marc Carey|
|4||D||Mr. William R. Adkins|
|4||D||Mr. Greg Frank||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||N||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||N||N||N|
|5||R||Congressman Harold "Hal" Rogers|
|5||D||Mr. Michael Ackerman|
|5||D||Mr. Kenneth S. Stepp||Y||N||Y||Y||Y||Y||N||N||N||Y||N||Y||N||N||Y||Y||N||N||Y||Y||N||Y||Y|
|6||D||Congressman Ben Chandler|
|6||R||Mr. Garland Barr|
|6||R||Mr. Patrick J. Kelly II||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|6||R||Mr. Curtis Kenimer|