On Saturday, October 15, 2011, the Fulton County Campaign for Liberty held its monthly meeting. Each presenter outlined the shenanigans carried out by corrupt politicians at the local, county, state, and national levels. Below is a list of action items you can easily do. This is how you can be effective in the fight for Liberty!
Join the Campaign for Liberty Today!
- Call the following thieves and tell them they can’t get away with stealing taxpayers money. Tell them to give back the cash value of the tickets they stole.
- Cheryl Oakes, City Councilwoman, took at least 76 tickets - 770-667-9827
- Robert “Bob” Regus, City Administrator, took at least 44 tickets - 678-297-6010
- D. C. Aiken, City Councilman, took at least 28 tickets - 770-596-6746
- Jim Paine, City Councilman, took at least 26 tickets - 770-475-0552
- Arthur Letchas, Mayor, took at least 20 tickets - 678-297-6020
- Doug Derito, Former City Councilman, took at least 12 tickets - 404-386-4538
- Gary George, Director of Public Safety, took at least 10 tickets - 678-297-6302
- Sam Thomas, City Attorney, took at least 6 tickets - 770-391-9100 x3904
- David Belle Isle, Former City Councilman, took at least 6 tickets - 404-310-1336
- If your property’s value has been suddenly assessed at a significantly higher value than the prior year, and you haven’t made any significant additions or renovations, I would urge you to call the Fulton County Board of Assessors (http://www.fultonassessor.org) and complain and fight to have your home reassessed.
- Be on the lookout in the coming months for a Property Tax Appeal workshop hosted by the Fulton Campaign for Liberty.
- Visit our T-SPLOST resource page and watch your email for action alerts: http://www.campaignforliberty.org/profile/7784/blog/2011/10/15/terrible-t-splost-tax
- Sign our Constitution Carry petition and help defend your Right to Self Defense: http://www.campaignforliberty.com/usa/GA/constitutionalcarry.php
- Print and share our Debt Ceiling Desperadoes flier with your friends and family: http://tinyurl.com/unwanted-ga-c4l-flier
Mr. Lawrence W. Reed
- Watch the film Amazing Grace (http://www.amazinggracemovie.com/) that recounts the story of Thomas Clarkson’s fight to end the slave trade in England.
- Watch the film The Power of Good (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0328499/), a story about Nicholas Winton’s struggle to save the lives of 669 children in Nazi Germany.