On Friday evening, March 16, 2012, Barack Hussein Obama signed into existence “National Defense Resources Preparedness,” an Executive Order which enables the president possession of dictatorial powers over the nation and the American people whenever he wants to implement it.
Some of the more important—and frightening—dictates of the Obama decree include:
1) The President can place the Order in effect whenever and for whatever reason he wishes.
2) The Executive Order makes it clear that the nation need not be at war or threatened with aggression to be implemented. The Order specifically states activation may occur in peacetime.
3) All commerce, services materials and facilities may be commandeered by the President “as deemed necessary or appropriate to promote the national defense…”
4) The entire economy will literally work under the President’s direction. He and his representatives will also “control the general distribution of any material (including applicable services) to the civilian market.”
5) The President’s representatives will have authority to "encourage the exploration, development and mining of strategic and critical material”, (including oil) after the President has become a dictator.
6) The President’s representatives have authority to take over privately owned companies, plants and facilities, modify them, add or delete equipment and “authorize” production schedules
7) The Director of Selective Service and the Secretary of Defense will decide who will be inducted into the armed forces and who will be deferred.
8) The President will also control all civil transportation, all forms, supplies and suppliers of energy, farm equipment, all food, water and health resources; strategic and critical materials.
9) Also, emergency preparedness mandates of Obama’s Executive Order will be carried out according to title VI of the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief Act, facilitating creation of “temporary housing” facilities for displaced persons also known as FEMA camps.
As the American people consider what Obama has done, it is also necessary to ask why. Does he know or expect something the American public does not? And how will the enslavement of 300 million Americans better prepare the United States for the requirements of "national defense?”
Perhaps this "Martial Law" declaration is the insurance Obama needs to win the 2012 general election. This may be the "Ace-in-the-hole" he needs to guarantee he never loses power before ample opportunity to complete his mission to "fundamentally change the USA"!.
If this condition prevails without any resistance, it appears Congress wants it this way!
At any rate, doesn't the American public deserve an explanation? Perhaps this would enable us to accept the inevitability of it all!
Respectfully submitted, William Cooper