We're happy to have South Carolina's Senator Jim DeMint speaking at the Liberty Political Action Conference on opening night, Thursday, September 13!
Paul is his father’s son. He has carried on the fight for auditing the Federal Reserve, which is now part of the Republican platform. He has extended that call to auditing the Pentagon, one part of the government that is sacrosanct to many Republicans. Senator Paul has opposed foreign wars in Iraq and Libya, while […]
Bloomberg is out with a new article today called "Bernanke's Nightmare Audit Pushed For Romney's Platform." It's an informative piece that sheds some light on the efforts to get Audit the Fed included into the Republican Party platform in Tampa this month. One interesting quote that stands out from the article comes from former Republican […]
"The King Dude," Mike Church will again join us for the Liberty Political Action Conference.
We're proud to have syndicated talk radio host and actor Jerry Doyle joining the Liberty Political Action Conference again this year!
- Paul Broun statement on Committee Passage of Audit the Fed
- Audit the Fed Passes House Oversight and Government Reform Committee
- Travel Promotion Authority case study in how Congress lobbies K Street
- Bipartisan Group of Senators to Harry Reid: Don't Tax the Internet!
- Don't want to drug your child? You may be a criminal