1) Do you support the repeal of the provisions of HB 3202, which passed in 2007, that mandates high-density urban development areas? YES____ NO_____ 2) Would you support a state constitutional amendment that would cap state spending increases to population growth plus inflation? YES____ NO_____ 3) Would you support a state constitutional […]
"The Obama administration said Thursday it will allow many illegal immigrants facing deportation the chance to stay in this country and apply for a work permit, while focusing on removing from the U.S. convicted criminals and those who might be a national security or public safety threat." – CBS News Treasury Yields Fall to Historic […]
On Monday, it will have been two years since I started working for Campaign for Liberty. My, how the dialogue has changed. At that time, Audit the Fed was just starting to heat up in Congress. By mid-September 2009, H.R. 1207 broke 218 cosponsors – more than half the House of Representatives. Before C4L made […]
The conventional wisdom is that China saved its economy with a big government "stimulus" package. But after binging on debt to finance wasteful construction projects, the country faces an inflationary hangover. Reports the Los Angeles Times: To shield its economy from the fallout of the 2008 financial crisis, Beijing orchestrated a massive economic stimulus. It invested billions […]
"War is the health of the State." – Randolph Bourne Obama: Time for Assad to Leave Syria – CBS News U.S., UN Poised for Diplomatic Assault on Syria's Assad – CS Monitor U.S. Plans Assad Statement, AP Says – New York Times U.S. Combat Mission in Iraq Only Over on Paper – CBS News Bomb […]
- Bipartisan Group of Senators to Harry Reid: Don't Tax the Internet!
- Don't want to drug your child? You may be a criminal
- BREAKING: Audit the Fed Moving in the House!
- Will the Senate tax your internet?
- Ron Paul Classic: Internet Sales Taxes Harms Future Entrepreneurs