Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton defended the U.S. response to crises in Libya and Syria on Tuesday, saying the Obama administration is projecting "smart power" by refusing to act alone or with brute force to stop autocratic repression in the two countries… "The United States stands for our values, our interests and our security, […]
The Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals has ruled that ObamaCare violates the Constitution, making the score at the appellate level one to one. The Supreme Court is almost certain to address the issue, with a ruling likely next year. As my Cato Institute colleague Ilya Shapiro writes: By striking down the individual mandate, the Eleventh […]
- Will the Senate tax your internet?
- Ron Paul Classic: Internet Sales Taxes Harms Future Entrepreneurs
- Campaign for Liberty Strongly Opposes Internet Sales Tax Bill
- Are There Lessons for Us Today from Nazi Gun Control?
- Dirty dealing to pass the Internet Tax Mandate this week?