The Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals has ruled that ObamaCare violates the Constitution, making the score at the appellate level one to one. The Supreme Court is almost certain to address the issue, with a ruling likely next year. As my Cato Institute colleague Ilya Shapiro writes: By striking down the individual mandate, the Eleventh […]
- Ron Paul Classic: Internet Sales Taxes Harms Future Entrepreneurs
- Campaign for Liberty Strongly Opposes Internet Sales Tax Bill
- Are There Lessons for Us Today from Nazi Gun Control?
- Dirty dealing to pass the Internet Tax Mandate this week?
- Forty-nine states tracking your prescriptions in databases