This morning I was flying back to Virginia from Florida after speaking at the Orlando C4L conference. In front of me in the security line was a middle aged woman who was speaking Spanish with the seated TSA officer who is supposed to match boarding cards with the information on a state issued ID card. […]
You've got to hand it to John McCain, the Senator who hasn't found a war to oppose in nearly 30 years. He was thumping the war drums in Libya and complains that President Obama wasn't nearly enthusiastic enough about killing foreigners. But what was Sen. McCain doing two years ago? Visiting Moammar Khadafy, discussing giving […]
"The Federal Reserve lent Wall St. firms a staggering $1.2 trillion in a previously unrevealed bank bailout that dwarfs the size of TARP, reports Bloomberg News." – Politico Wall St. Aristocracy Got 1.2 Trillion from Fed – Bloomberg Report: Fed Lent Wall St. 1.2 Trillion More – Politico Fed Lent 1.2 Trillion to Banks During Financial […]
Muammar Qaddafi's regime is crumbling. Reports coming out of Libya are that Qaddafi's son has been captured, the "rebels" control 95% of Tripoli, and Qaddafi is nowhere to be found. Libyans are taking to the streets celebrating, while in some parts the fighting is clearly still ongoing. We wish the Libyan people well in […]
1) Do you support the repeal of the provisions of HB 3202, which passed in 2007, that mandates high-density urban development areas? YES____ NO_____ 2) Would you support a state constitutional amendment that would cap state spending increases to population growth plus inflation? YES____ NO_____ 3) Would you support a state constitutional […]
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: Preserve Internet Freedom
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom
- Campaign for Liberty stands against Internet Sales Tax
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: NO Lame Duck ObamaCare bailouts!