This weekend, Florida Campaign for Liberty is hosting their 3rd Annual Florida Liberty Summit at the Rosen Centre Hotel in Orlando, Florida! The "Liberty Celebration" on Friday night, August 19, serves as the official kickoff for the event and is FREE and open to the public. Tickets for the conference are still available to purchase through the […]
Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton defended the U.S. response to crises in Libya and Syria on Tuesday, saying the Obama administration is projecting "smart power" by refusing to act alone or with brute force to stop autocratic repression in the two countries… "The United States stands for our values, our interests and our security, […]
The Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals has ruled that ObamaCare violates the Constitution, making the score at the appellate level one to one. The Supreme Court is almost certain to address the issue, with a ruling likely next year. As my Cato Institute colleague Ilya Shapiro writes: By striking down the individual mandate, the Eleventh […]
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom
- Campaign for Liberty stands against Internet Sales Tax
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: NO Lame Duck ObamaCare bailouts!
- Does Congress support Global ID cards?