Campaign for Liberty gave candidates for the Georgia 2013 Special Election an opportunity to provide a straight answer to the following questions. The candidates’ answers can be seen below the list of questions.
1) Will you support a “Constitutional Carry” bill that would allow any law-abiding citizen to carry a firearm concealed without a permit?
2) Would you support legislation that would require the courts to inform juries of the principle of Jury Nullification?
3) Will you support legislation to add “teeth” to Georgia’s ObamaCare nullification law and authorize State and local law enforcement to arrest federal officials attempting to implement the unconstitutional health care scheme known as ObamaCare?
4) Will you support legislation that would protect citizens’ right to film public officials performing their official duties, as long as they do not interfere with official business?
5) Will you support legislation to end the use of “no knock” warrants?
6) Do you oppose taking federal money to create a state health insurance exchange?
7) Will you support legislation to repeal TIA / T-SPLOST?
|“Y”=Yes “N”=No “+”=Will Sponsor Legislation|
|SD 21||Sean||Jerguson||R||Holly Springs||Y+||Y||Y+||Y||Y||Y+||Y|