Campaign for Liberty gave candidates for Statewide office an opportunity to provide a straight answer to the following questions. The candidates’ answers can be seen below the list of questions. Because the vast majority of states do not include 3rd party candidates in the Primary process, Campaign for Liberty policy is to survey 3rd party candidates for General elections, except in Jungle Primary states.
1. Will you support legislation to end warrantless drone surveillance?
2. Will you support legislation to block implementation of the indefinite detention of U.S. citizens in your state?
3. Do you oppose the use of unmanned law enforcement devices being used to penalize citizens?
4. Will you support legislation to nullify ObamaCare and authorize state and local law enforcement to arrest federal officials attempting to implement the health care scheme, known as ObamaCare?
5. Will you support legislation that would allow TSA agents to be charged with sexual assault if they use invasive “pat-down” procedures?
6. Will you oppose all tax and fee increases?
7. Will you support repeal of your state’s participation in Common Core?
Survey ResultsKey: = Yes, = No, = Chose not to answer
|Secretary of State||R||Paul Pate|
|Secretary of State||D||Brad Anderson|
|Attorney General||D||Tom Miller|
|Auditor of State||R||Mary Mosiman|
|Auditor of State||D||Jonathan Neiderbach|
|Secretary of Agriculture||R||Bill Northey|
|Secretary of Agriculture||D||Sherrie Taha|