Campaign for Liberty gave candidates for Statewide office an opportunity to provide a straight answer to the following questions. The candidates’ answers can be seen below the list of questions. Because the vast majority of states do not include 3rd party candidates in the Primary process, Campaign for Liberty policy is to survey 3rd party candidates for General elections, except in Jungle Primary states.
1. Will you support a “Constitutional Carry” bill that would allow any law-abiding citizen to carry a firearm concealed without a permit?
2. Will you support legislation that would require the courts to inform juries of the principle of Jury Nullification?
3. Will you support legislation to nullify ObamaCare and authorize state and local law enforcement to arrest federal officials attempting to implement the health care scheme, known as ObamaCare?
4. Will you support legislation to end the use of “no knock” warrants?
5. Do you support the “Right to Work,” which states that no worker can be forced to join or pay union dues as a condition of getting or keeping a job?
6. Will you oppose all efforts to equip state police with “extraction devices” that download all of citizens’ cell phone information without a warrant?
7. Will you oppose all tax and fee increases?
Survey ResultsKey: = Yes, = No, = Chose not to answer