Campaign for Liberty gave candidates for Statewide Office an opportunity to provide a straight answer to the following questions. The candidates’ answers can be seen below the list of questions. Because the vast majority of states do not include 3rd party candidates in the Primary process, Campaign for Liberty policy is to survey 3rd party candidates for General elections, except in Jungle Primary states.
1. Will you oppose efforts to cooperate with a national ID card system and vote to block all state funding for and cooperation with any national ID scheme including the Real ID and Pass ID programs?
2. Do you oppose the use of unmanned law enforcement devices being used to penalize citizens?
3. Will you support a “Constitutional Carry” bill that would allow any law-abiding citizen to carry a firearm concealed without a permit?
4. Will you support legislation to nullify ObamaCare and authorize state and local law enforcement to arrest federal officials attempting to implement the health care scheme, known as ObamaCare?
5. Will you support legislation to end the use of “no knock” warrants?
6. Will you oppose all tax and fee increases?
7. Will you support repeal of your state’s participation in Common Core?
Survey ResultsKey: = Yes, = No, = Chose not to answer
|Lt. Governor||R||Elwin Ahu|
|Lt. Governor||R||Warner Sutton|
|Lt. Governor||D||Clayton Hee|
|Lt. Governor||D||Sam Puletasi|
|Lt. Governor||D||Miles Shiratori|
|Lt. Governor||D||Shan Tsutsui|
|Lt. Governor||D||Mary Zanakis|