Campaign for Liberty gave candidates for statewide office an opportunity to provide a straight answer to the following questions. The candidates’ answers can be seen below the list of questions.
1. Do you oppose the use of unmanned law enforcement devices being used to penalize citizens?
2. Will you support legislation to nullify ObamaCare and authorize state and local law enforcement to arrest federal officials attempting to implement the health care scheme, known as ObamaCare?
3. Do you support the end of public sector monopoly bargaining?
4. Will you support legislation that would allow TSA agents to be charged with sexual assault if they use invasive “pat-down” procedures?
5. Will you oppose all tax and fee increases?
6. Will you support repeal of your state’s participation in Common Core?
7. Will you support legislation to end warrantless drone surveillance?
Survey ResultsKey: = Yes, = No, = Chose not to answer
|Secretary of State||R||Michele Reagan|
|Secretary of State||D||Terry Goddard|
|Attorney General||R||Mark Brnovich|
|Attorney General||D||Felecia Rotellini|
|Corporation Commissioner||R||Tom Forese|
|Corporation Commissioner||R||Doug Little|
|Corporation Commissioner||D||Jim Holway|
|Corporation Commissioner||D||Sandra Kennedy|
|State Mine Inspector||R||Joe Hart|
|State Treasurer||R||Jeff Dewit|
|Superintendent of Public Instruction||R||Diane M. Douglas|
|Superintendent of Public Instruction||D||David Garcia|