Campaign for Liberty gave candidates for statewide office an opportunity to provide a straight answer to the following questions. The candidates’ answers can be seen below the list of questions.
1. Will you oppose efforts to cooperate with a national ID card system and vote to block all state funding for and cooperation with any national ID scheme including the Real ID and Pass ID programs?
2. Do you oppose the use of unmanned law enforcement devices being used to penalize citizens?
3. Will you support a “Constitutional Carry” bill that would allow any law-abiding citizen to carry a firearm concealed without a permit?
4. Will you support legislation to nullify ObamaCare and authorize state and local law enforcement to arrest federal officials attempting to implement the health care scheme, known as ObamaCare?
5. Will you support legislation to end the use of “no knock” warrants?
6. Will you oppose all tax and fee increases?
7. Will you support repeal of your state’s participation in Common Core?
Survey ResultsKey: = Yes, = No, = Chose not to answer
|Governor||G||J. Joshua Drake|
|Lt. Governor||R||Tim Griffin|
|Lt. Governor||D||John Burkhalter|
|Lt. Governor||L||Christopher Olson|
|Secretary of State||R||Mark Martin|
|Secretary of State||D||Susan Inman|
|Attorney General||R||Leslie Rutledge|
|Attorney General||D||Nate Steel|
|State Auditor||R||Andrea Lea|
|State Auditor||D||Regina Hampton|
|State Land Commissioner||R||John Thurston|
|State Land Commissioner||D||Mark Robertson|
|State Treasurer||R||Dennis Milligan|
|State Treasurer||D||Karen Garcia|