Campaign for Liberty gave candidates for statewide office an opportunity to provide a straight answer to the following questions. The candidates’ answers can be seen below the list of questions.
1. Will you oppose efforts to cooperate with a national ID card system and vote to block all state funding for and cooperation with any national ID scheme including the Real ID and Pass ID programs?
2. Do you oppose the use of unmanned law enforcement devices being used to penalize citizens?
3. Do you oppose the use of state funds to advocate for growing the size of government through the use of hiring government employees as lobbyists, and/or paying for the lobbying activities of private groups or associations?
4. Will you support a “Constitutional Carry” bill that would allow any law-abiding citizen to carry a firearm concealed without a permit?
5. Will you support legislation that would protect a citizen’s right to film public officials performing their official duties, as long as they do not interfere with official duties?
6. Will you oppose all tax and fee increases?
7. Will you support repeal of your state’s participation in Common Core?
Survey ResultsKey: = Yes, = No, = Chose not to answer
|Attorney General||R||Pam Bondi|
|Attorney General||D||George Sheldon|
|Attorney General||L||Bill Wohlsifer|
|Chief Financial Officer||R||Jeff Atwater|
|Chief Financial Officer||D||William Rankin|
|Commissioner of Agriculture||R||Adam Putnam|
|Commissioner of Agriculture||D||Thaddeus Hamilton|