Campaign for Liberty gave candidates for statewide office an opportunity to provide a straight answer to the following questions. The candidates’ answers can be seen below the list of questions.
1. Will you support legislation that would require the courts to inform juries of the principle of Jury Nullification?
2. Will you support legislation to nullify ObamaCare and authorize state and local law enforcement to arrest federal officials attempting to implement the health care scheme, known as ObamaCare?
3. Will you support legislation that would protect a citizen’s right to film public officials performing their official duties, as long as they do not interfere with official duties?
4. Will you support legislation to end the use of “no knock” warrants?
5. Do you oppose taking federal money to create a state health insurance exchange?
6. 7) Will you support legislation to repeal TIA / T-SPLOST?
7. Will you support a “Constitutional Carry” bill that would allow any law-abiding citizen to carry a firearm concealed without a permit?
Survey ResultsKey: = Yes, = No, = Chose not to answer
|Governor||R||J. Nathan Deal|
|Lt. Governor||R||L.S. "Casey" Cagle|
|Lt. Governor||D||Connie Stokes|
|Secretary of State||R||Brian Kemp|
|Secretary of State||D||Doreen Carter|
|Attorney General||R||Samuel Olens|
|Attorney General||D||Gregory "Greg" Hecht|
|Commissioner of Agriculture||R||Gary Black|
|Commissioner of Agriculture||D||Christopher Irvin|
|Commissioner of Insurance||R||Ralph Hudgens|
|Commissioner of Insurance||D||Elizabeth "Liz" Johnson|
|Commissioner of Insurance||L||Ted Metz|
|Commissioner of Labor||R||J. Mark Butler|
|Commissioner of Labor||D||Robbin Shipp|
|State School Superintendent||R||Richard Woods|
|State School Superintendent||D||Valarie Wilson|