Campaign for Liberty gave candidates for statewide office an opportunity to provide a straight answer to the following questions. The candidates’ answers can be seen below the list of questions.
1. Do you oppose the use of state funds to advocate for growing the size of government through the use of hiring government employees as lobbyists, and/or paying for the lobbying activities of private groups or associations?
2. Do you support the end of public sector monopoly bargaining?
3. Will you oppose all tax and fee increases?
4. Will you support legislation that would allow school vouchers and school tax credits?
5. Will you support repeal of your state’s participation in Common Core?
6. Will you support legislation that will allow citizens to make their own health care decisions, including the use of alternative medicine, remedies, and procedures?
7. Will you support legislation to block implementation of the indefinite detention of U.S. citizens in your state?
Survey ResultsKey: = Yes, = No, = Chose not to answer
|Secretary Of State||R||Michael Webster|
|Secretary Of State||D||Jesse White|
|Secretary Of State||C||Ted Stufflebeam|
|Secretary Of State||G||Sheldon Schafer|
|Secretary Of State||L||Christopher Michel|
|Attorney General||R||Paul M. Schimpf|
|Attorney General||D||Lisa Madigan|
|Attorney General||C||Joe Bell|
|Attorney General||G||David Black|
|Attorney General||L||Ben Koyl|
|Comptroller||R||Judy Baar Topinka|
|Treasurer||D||Michael W. Frerichs|