Campaign for Liberty gave candidates for statewide office an opportunity to provide a straight answer to the following questions. The candidates’ answers can be seen below the list of questions.
1. Will you oppose all tax and fee increases?
2. Will you support repeal of your state’s participation in Common Core?
3. Will you support legislation that will allow citizens to make their own health care decisions, including the use of alternative medicine, remedies, and procedures?
4. Will you support a “Castle Doctrine” bill that would protect any law-abiding citizen from civil lawsuits for defending their property?
5. Do you oppose the use of unmanned law enforcement devices being used to penalize citizens?
6. Will you support legislation to end warrantless drone surveillance?
7. Will you support legislation to block implementation of the indefinite detention of U.S. citizens in your state?
Survey ResultsKey: = Yes, = No, = Chose not to answer
|Attorney General||R||John Miller|
|Attorney General||D||Maura Healey|
|Secretary of the Commonwealth||R||Dave D'Arcangelo|
|Secretary of the Commonwealth||D||Bill Galvin|
|State Auditor||R||Patricia Saint Aubin|
|State Auditor||D||Suzanne Bump|
|State Treasurer||R||Mike Heffernan|
|State Treasurer||D||Deb Goldberg|