Campaign for Liberty gave candidates for statewide office an opportunity to provide a straight answer to the following questions. The candidates’ answers can be seen below the list of questions.
1. Would you support a bill that would remove the state and local government’s power to use eminent domain to confiscate citizen’s private property to transfer it to another private party for economic development purposes?
2. Will you support legislation modeled after Utah’s new laws, authorizing the state to use eminent domain to regain control of lands taken by the federal government within its own borders?
3. Will you support legislation to nullify ObamaCare and authorize state and local law enforcement to arrest federal officials attempting to implement the health care scheme, known as ObamaCare?
4. Will you support legislation that will allow citizens to make their own health care decisions, including the use of alternative medicine, remedies, and procedures?
5. Will you oppose all tax and fee increases?
6. Will you support repeal of your state’s participation in Common Core?
7. Will you support legislation to end warrantless drone surveillance?
Survey ResultsKey: = Yes, = No, = Chose not to answer
|SECRETARY OF STATE||R||Ed Murray|
|SECRETARY OF STATE||C||Jennifer Young|
|SECRETARY OF STATE||L||Howard Carson|
|STATE AUDITOR||R||Cynthia Cloud|
|STATE TREASURER||R||Mark Gordon|
|STATE TREASURER||R||Ron Redo|
|SUPERINTENDENT OF PUBLIC INSTRUCTION||R||Jillian Balow|
|SUPERINTENDENT OF PUBLIC INSTRUCTION||D||Mike Ceballos|