Campaign for Liberty gave candidates for State Legislature an opportunity to provide a straight answer to the following questions. The candidates’ answers can be seen below the list of questions. Because the vast majority of states do not include 3rd party candidates in the Primary process, Campaign for Liberty policy is to survey 3rd party candidates for General elections, except in Jungle Primary states.
1. Will you support a “Constitutional Carry” bill that would allow any law-abiding citizen to carry a firearm concealed without a permit?
2. Will you support legislation that would require the courts to inform juries of the principle of Jury Nullification?
3. Will you support legislation to nullify ObamaCare and authorize state and local law enforcement to arrest federal officials attempting to implement the health care scheme, known as ObamaCare?
4. Will you support legislation that would protect a citizen’s right to film public officials performing their official duties, as long as they do not interfere with official duties?
5. Will you support legislation to end the use of “no knock” warrants?
6. Do you oppose taking federal money to create a state health insurance exchange?
7. Will you support legislation to repeal TIA / T-SPLOST?
Survey ResultsKey: = Yes, = No, = Yes and will sponsor, = Chose not to answer
|State House||50||R||Bradford Jay Raffensperger||Johns Creek|
|State House||50||R||Royce M. Reinecke||Johns Creek|
|State House||50||R||Kelly Leigh Stewart||Johns Creek|
|State House||50||I||Paul Troop||Johns Creek|
|State House||50||L||Christine Austin|
|State House||120||R||Debbie Bartlett|
|State House||120||R||Jesse Copelan|
|State House||120||R||Gary Gerrard|
|State House||120||R||Jesse Johnson|
|State House||120||R||Trey Rhodes|