Campaign for Liberty gave candidates for 2015 Special Election an opportunity to provide a straight answer to the following questions. The candidates’ answers can be seen below the list of questions.
1. Will you oppose efforts to cooperate with a National ID card system and vote to block all state funding for and cooperation with any National ID scheme, including the Real ID and Pass ID programs?
2. Do you oppose using automated ticketing devices, including Red Light Cameras, to fine citizens for traffic violations?
3. Will you support repealing Louisiana’s participation in Common Core?
4. Will you support a “Constitutional Carry” bill that would allow any law-abiding citizen to carry a firearm concealed without a permit?
5. Will you support legislation to actively block implementation of ObamaCare in your state?
6. Will you support legislation to end the use of “no-knock” warrants for non-violent crimes?
7. Will you oppose all tax and fee increases unless they are offset 100% or more with tax and fee decreases?
Survey ResultsKey: = Yes, = No, = Yes and will sponsor, = Chose not to answer
|State Representative||8||R||Mike Johnson||Benton|
|State Representative||26||D||'Jeff' Hall||Alexandria|
|State Representative||26||D||Alice 'Red' Hammond||Alexandria|
|State Representative||26||D||Daniel Williams||Alexandria|
|State Representative||49||R||John Bering||Jeanerette|
|State Representative||49||R||Blake Miguez||New Iberia|
|State Representative||66||R||'Buddy' Amoroso||Baton Rouge|
|State Representative||66||R||Richard 'Rick' Bond||Baton Rouge|
|State Representative||66||R||Darrell Ourso||Baton Rouge|
|State Representative||66||NA||Susan Nelson||Baton Rouge|