Campaign for Liberty gave candidates for Mayor and City Council an opportunity to provide a straight answer to the following questions. The candidates’ answers can be seen below the list of questions.
1. Do you oppose the use of unmanned law enforcement devices being used to penalize citizens?
2. Would you support a bill that would remove the state and local government’s power to use eminent domain to confiscate citizen’s private property to transfer it to another private party for economic development purposes?
3. Will you support legislation to end the use of “no knock” warrants for non-violent crimes?
4. Will you support legislation to end warrantless drone surveillance?
5. Will you support repeal of the extended Light Rail Plan?
6. Will you support a full repeal of the increased parking fees in downtown Phoenix?
7. Do you oppose civil asset forfeiture being used against Phoenix taxpayers?
Survey ResultsKey: = Yes, = No, = Yes and will sponsor, = Chose not to answer
|City Council||1||R||Thelda Williams||Phoenix|
|City Council||3||R||Bill Gates||Phoenix|
|City Council||5||R||Felix Garcia||Phoenix|
|City Council||5||D||Daniel Valenzuela||Phoenix|
|City Council||7||D||Michael Nowakowski||Phoenix|
|Mayor||R||Anna Maria Brennan||Phoenix|