Campaign for Liberty gave candidates in the special election for the 18th District State House an opportunity to provide a straight answer to the following questions. The candidates’ answers can be seen below the list of questions.
1. Will you oppose all tax and fee increases?
2. Would you support a bill that would remove the state and local government’s power to use eminent domain to confiscate citizen’s private property to transfer it to another private party for economic development purposes?
3. Do you support the “Right to Work,” which states that no worker can be forced to join or pay union dues as a condition of getting or keeping a job?
4. Will you support repeal of your state’s participation in Common Core?
5. Will you support a “Constitutional Carry” bill that would allow any law-abiding citizen to carry a firearm concealed without a permit?
6. Will you support legislation to end warrantless drone surveillance?
7. Will you support efforts to nullify or block implementation of ObamaCare, including repealing the expansion of Medicaid?
Survey ResultsKey: = Yes, = No, = Yes and will sponsor, = Chose not to answer
|State House||18||R||Eileen O'Shaughnessy-Coleman||Newark|
|State House||18||D||David Bentz||Bear|