Campaign for Liberty gave candidates for State Legislature an opportunity to provide a straight answer to the following questions. The candidates’ answers can be seen below the list of questions. Because the vast majority of states do not include 3rd party candidates in the Primary process, Campaign for Liberty policy is to survey 3rd party candidates for General elections, except in Jungle Primary states.
1. Will you oppose all tax and fee increases?
2. Will you support a bill that would repeal ObamaCare’s Medicaid expansion in Ohio?
3. Will you oppose any bill that impedes free speech, including any so-called ethics reform bill that would require a citizen organization to divulge its donor or member information?
4. Will you support legislation that would end “policing for profit”, require charges be filed before any assets are seized by law enforcement, and ensure that property is returned if charges are dropped or the suspect is acquitted?
5. Will you support legislation to end warrantless drone surveillance?
6. Will you support legislation to end the use of “no knock” warrants for non-violent crimes?
7. Will you support repeal of Ohio\'s participation in Common Core?
Survey ResultsKey: = Yes, = No, = Yes and will sponsor, = Chose not to answer