Campaign for Liberty gave candidates for Federal office an opportunity to provide a straight answer to the following questions. The candidates’ answers can be seen below the list of questions. Because the vast majority of states do not include 3rd party candidates in the Primary process, Campaign for Liberty policy is to survey 3rd party candidates for General elections, except in Jungle Primary states.
1. Will you cosponsor and support efforts for roll call votes on Ron Paul’s Audit the Fed bill, designed to bring transparency to the Federal Reserve (H.R. 24/S. 264 in the 114th Congress)?
2. Will you vote to oppose any legislation that allows the federal government to prohibit the sale, use, or carrying of firearms?
3. Will you oppose the “Restoration of America’s Wire Act”, which would completely ban online gambling and is pushed by one billionaire Las Vegas casino owner?
4. Will you support legislation to shut down the Transportation Security Administration and place airport security back into private hands?
5. Will you oppose using military action without a declaration of war?
6. Will you support and cast every vote for legislation that will repeal or defund ObamaCare?
7. Will you oppose any legislation that will force online businesses to collect sales taxes across state lines and increase costs on the American consumer, whether it is the so-called “Marketplace Fairness Act” or any other Internet sales tax sch
8. Will you oppose federal power grabs like roving wiretaps and warrantless searches and oppose Patriot Act renewal that includes such items, including the NSA’s unconstitutional spying program?
9. Will you oppose any legislation that requires states and citizens to participate in a National Identification program, including mandatory E-Verify?
10. Will you support keeping our Internet free from government control and intrusion, including opposing power grabs such as SOPA, CISA, or any other bill that mandates more government intervention in the Internet?
11. Will you oppose all tax increases?
Indicate the tax cuts you are willing to vote for:
A) Across-the-Board Income Tax Cut
B) Capital Gains Tax Cut
C) Business Tax Cut
D) Estate Tax Cut
Survey ResultsKey: = Yes, = No, = Chose not to answer
|US House||1||R||Deborah Williams|
|US House||1||D||Bob Brady|
|US House||2||R||James Jones|
|US House||2||D||Dwight Evans|
|US House||2||D||Chaka Fattah|
|US House||2||D||Brian Gordon|
|US House||2||D||Dan Muroff|
|US House||3||R||Mike Kelly|
|US House||4||R||Scott Perry||A, B, C, D|
|US House||4||D||Josh Buckholder|
|US House||5||R||Glenn Thompson||A, B, C, D|
|US House||5||D||Kerith Strano Taylor|
|US House||6||R||Ryan Costello|
|US House||6||D||Lindy Li|
|US House||6||D||Mike Parrish|
|US House||7||R||Stan Casacio|
|US House||7||R||Pat Meehan|
|US House||7||D||Mary Ellen Balchunis|
|US House||7||D||Bill Golderer|
|US House||8||R||Marc Duome||A, B, C, D|
|US House||8||R||Brian Fitzpatrick|
|US House||8||R||Andy Warren|
|US House||8||D||Shaughnessy Naughton|
|US House||8||D||Steve Santariero|
|US House||9||R||Art Halvorson||A, B, C, D|
|US House||9||R||Bill Schuster|
|US House||10||R||Tom Marino|
|US House||11||R||Lou Barletta|
|US House||11||D||Mike Marsicano||A, B, C, D|
|US House||12||R||Keith Roufus|
|US House||12||D||Steve Larchuk|
|US House||12||D||Erin McClelland|
|US House||13||R||Armond James|
|US House||13||D||Brendan Boyle|
|US House||14||D||Janis Brooks|
|US House||14||D||Mike Doyle|
|US House||15||R||Charlie Dent|
|US House||15||D||Rick Daugherty|
|US House||16||R||Chet Beiler||A, B, C, D|
|US House||16||R||Llyod Smucker|
|US House||16||D||Christina Hartman|
|US House||16||D||Gary Wegman|
|US House||17||R||Matt Connolly||A, B, C, D|
|US House||17||R||Glenn Geissinger||A, B, C, D|
|US House||17||D||Matt Cartwright|
|US House||18||R||Tim Murphy|
|US Senate||R||Pat Toomey|
|US Senate||D||John Fetterman|
|US Senate||D||Katie McGinty|
|US Senate||D||Joe Sestak|
|US Senate||D||Joe Vodvarka||A, B, C, D|