Campaign for Liberty gave candidates for State Legislature an opportunity to provide a straight answer to the following questions. The candidates’ answers can be seen below the list of questions. Because the vast majority of states do not include 3rd party candidates in the Primary process, Campaign for Liberty policy is to survey 3rd party candidates for General elections, except in Jungle Primary states.
1. Will you oppose all tax and fee increases?
2. Will you support a bill that would repeal ObamaCare’s Medicaid expansion in Delaware?
3. Will you support legislation to rescind all state applications for an Article V Convention, and oppose further efforts to apply to the U.S. Congress for an Article V Convention?
4. Will you oppose any bill that impedes free speech, including any so-called ethics reform bill that would require a citizen organization to divulge its donor or member information?
5. Will you support legislation that would end “policing for profit”, including equitable sharing with federal authorities, require charges be filed before any assets are seized by law enforcement and ensure that property is returned if charges are dropped or suspect is acquitted?
6. Will you support repeal of Delaware’s participation in Common Core?
7. Will you support a “Constitutional Carry” bill that would allow any law-abiding citizen to carry a firearm concealed without a permit?
Survey ResultsKey: = Yes, = No, = Yes and will sponsor, = Chose not to answer