Campaign for Liberty gave candidates for State Legislature an opportunity to provide a straight answer to the following questions. The candidates’ answers can be seen below the list of questions.
1. Will you oppose all tax and fee increases, and work to cut taxes, including the Virginia “car tax”?
2. Do you oppose taking federal money to expand Medicaid?
3. Will you oppose all efforts to apply to the U.S. Congress for an Article V Convention?
4. Will you oppose any bill that impedes free speech, including any so-called “ethics reform” bill that would require a citizen organization to divulge its donor or member information?
5. Will you support legislation that would end “policing for profit,” including equitable sharing with federal authorities, require charges be filed before any assets are seized by law enforcement, and ensure that property is returned if charges are dropped or the suspect is acquitted?
6. Do you oppose the use of unmanned law enforcement devices being used to penalize citizens?
7. Will you support a “Constitutional Carry” bill that would allow any law-abiding citizen to carry a firearm concealed without a permit?
Survey ResultsKey: = Yes, = No, = Yes and will sponsor, = Chose not to answer
|Lt. Governor||R||Jill Holtzman Vogel|
|Lt. Governor||D||Justin Fairfax|
|Attorney General||R||John Adams|
|Attorney General||D||Mark Herring|