Campaign for Liberty gave candidates for State Legislature an opportunity to provide a straight answer to the following questions. The candidates’ answers can be seen below the list of questions.
1. Will you oppose all tax and fee increases and work to cut taxes and spending instead?
2. Will you oppose all efforts to apply to the U.S. Congress for an Article V Convention and support legislation to rescind any existing applications?
3. Will you oppose any bill that impedes free speech, including any so-called “campaign finance” or “campaign practice” bill that would require a citizen organization to divulge its donor or member information?
4. Will you support legislation to end warrantless drone surveillance and ban the arming of law enforcement drones with lethal and non-lethal weapons?
5. Will you support efforts to restore control over education to the state, local school boards, and individual families by rejecting federal education funding with strings attached?
6. Will you support repeal of Massachusetts participation in Common Core?
7. Will you support a “Constitutional Carry” bill that would allow any law-abiding citizen to carry a firearm concealed without a permit?
Survey ResultsKey: = Yes, = No, = Yes and will sponsor, = Chose not to answer
|State Senate||First suffolk and Middlesex District||Joseph Boncore|
|State Representative||Second Franklin District||I||Susannah Whipps|
|State Representative||Sixth Middlesex District||Maria Robinson|
|State Representative||Tenth Hampden District||Carlos Gonzalez|