Campaign for Liberty gave candidates for federal office an opportunity to provide a straight answer to the following questions. The candidates’ answers can be seen below the list of questions. Because the vast majority of states do not include 3rd party candidates in the Primary process, Campaign for Liberty policy is to survey 3rd party candidates for General elections, except in Jungle Primary states.
1. Will you cosponsor and support efforts for roll call votes on the Audit the Fed bill, designed to bring transparency to the Federal Reserve?
2. Will you oppose legislation allowing roving wiretaps and warrantless searches and oppose Patriot Act renewal that includes such items?
3. Will you support legislation that would end “policing for profit,” including equitable sharing, require charges to be filed before any assets are seized by law enforcement, and ensure that property is returned if charges are dropped or the suspect is acquitted?
4. Will you oppose all tax and fee increases and vote for tax cuts?
5. Will you support efforts to slash wasteful spending and oppose any debt limit increase?
6. Will you oppose any Internet Sales Tax scheme that forces online businesses to collect sales taxes and increases costs on the American consumer?
7. Will you support all efforts to slash government bureaucracy, increase accountability, and vote to pass the REINS Act?
8. Will you support legislation to fully repeal PPACA?
9. Will you oppose all efforts to ban Online Gaming?
10. Will you oppose using military action without a congressional declaration of war?
Survey ResultsKey: = Yes, = No, = Chose not to answer
|U.S. Representative||1||R||Jeremy Belko|
|U.S. Representative||1||R||David Dopp|
|U.S. Representative||1||R||Roseann Ivanovich|
|U.S. Representative||1||R||Mark Leyva|
|U.S. Representative||1||R||John Meyer|
|U.S. Representative||1||R||Nicholas Pappas|
|U.S. Representative||1||D||Larry Chubb|
|U.S. Representative||1||D||Antonio Daggett|
|U.S. Representative||1||D||Peter Visclosky|
|U.S. Representative||2||R||Mark Summe|
|U.S. Representative||2||R||Jackie Walorski|
|U.S. Representative||2||D||Douglas Carpenter|
|U.S. Representative||2||D||Pat Hackett|
|U.S. Representative||2||D||Mel Hall|
|U.S. Representative||2||D||Yatish Joshi|
|U.S. Representative||2||D||Roland Leech|
|U.S. Representative||2||D||John Petroff|
|U.S. Representative||3||R||Jim Banks|
|U.S. Representative||3||D||John Roberson|
|U.S. Representative||3||D||Tommy Schrader|
|U.S. Representative||3||D||Courtney Tritch|
|U.S. Representative||4||R||Jim Baird|
|U.S. Representative||4||R||Steve Braun|
|U.S. Representative||4||R||Kevin Grant|
|U.S. Representative||4||R||Diego Morales|
|U.S. Representative||4||R||James Nease|
|U.S. Representative||4||R||Tim Radice|
|U.S. Representative||4||R||Jared Thomas|
|U.S. Representative||4||D||Tobi Beck|
|U.S. Representative||4||D||Roger Day|
|U.S. Representative||4||D||Roland Ellis|
|U.S. Representative||4||D||Darin Patrick Griesey|
|U.S. Representative||4||D||Joe Mackey|
|U.S. Representative||4||D||Veronikka Ziol|
|U.S. Representative||5||R||Susan Brooks|
|U.S. Representative||5||D||Dion Douglas|
|U.S. Representative||5||D||Sean Dugdale|
|U.S. Representative||5||D||Eshel Faraggi|
|U.S. Representative||5||D||Kyle Brenden Moore|
|U.S. Representative||5||D||Dee Thornton|
|U.S. Representative||6||R||Mike Campbell|
|U.S. Representative||6||R||Jonathan Lamb|
|U.S. Representative||6||R||Stephen MacKenzie|
|U.S. Representative||6||R||Greg Pence|
|U.S. Representative||6||R||Jeff Smith|
|U.S. Representative||6||D||George Holland|
|U.S. Representative||6||D||Jeannine Lee Lake|
|U.S. Representative||6||D||Kenneth Lave|
|U.S. Representative||6||D||Jim Pruett|
|U.S. Representative||6||D||Lane Siekman|
|U.S. Representative||6||D||Joshua Williamson|
|U.S. Representative||7||R||John L. Couch|
|U.S. Representative||7||R||J. Jason Davis|
|U.S. Representative||7||R||Donald Eason|
|U.S. Representative||7||R||Wayne Harmon|
|U.S. Representative||7||R||J.D. Miniear|
|U.S. Representative||7||R||Tony Van Pelt|
|U.S. Representative||7||D||Andre Carson|
|U.S. Representative||7||D||Curtis Godfrey|
|U.S. Representative||7||D||Bob Kern|
|U.S. Representative||7||D||Pierre Quincy Pullins|
|U.S. Representative||7||D||Sue Spicer|
|U.S. Representative||8||R||Larry Bucshon|
|U.S. Representative||8||R||Richard Moss|
|U.S. Representative||8||D||William Tanoos|
|U.S. Representative||9||R||James Dean Alspach|
|U.S. Representative||9||R||Trey Hollingsworth|
|U.S. Representative||9||D||Daniel Canon|
|U.S. Representative||9||D||Rob Chatlos|
|U.S. Representative||9||D||Liz Watson|
|U.S. Senator||R||Mike Braun|
|U.S. Senator||R||Luke Messer|
|U.S. Senator||R||Todd Rokita|
|U.S. Senator||D||Joe Donnelly|