Campaign for Liberty gave candidates for State Legislature an opportunity to provide a straight answer to the following questions. The candidates’ answers can be seen below the list of questions. Because the vast majority of states do not include 3rd party candidates in the Primary process, Campaign for Liberty policy is to survey 3rd party candidates for General elections, except in Jungle Primary states.
1. Will you cosponsor and support efforts for roll call votes on the Audit the Fed bill, designed to bring transparency to the Federal Reserve?
2. Will you oppose legislation allowing roving wiretaps and warrantless searches and oppose Patriot Act renewal that includes such items?
3. Will you support legislation that would end “policing for profit,” including equitable sharing, require charges to be filed before any assets are seized by law enforcement, and ensure that property is returned if charges are dropped or the suspect is acquitted?
4. Will you oppose all tax and fee increases and vote for tax cuts?
5. Will you support efforts to slash wasteful spending and oppose any debt limit increase?
6. Will you oppose any Internet Sales Tax scheme that forces online businesses to collect sales taxes and increases costs on the American consumer?
7. Will you support all efforts to slash government bureaucracy, increase accountability, and vote to pass the REINS Act?
8. Will you support legislation to fully repeal PPACA?
9. Will you oppose all efforts to ban Online Gaming?
10. Will you oppose using military action without a congressional declaration of war?
Survey ResultsKey: = Yes, = No, = Chose not to answer
|U.S. Representative||1||R||Martin Elborn|
|U.S. Representative||1||R||Andy Harris|
|U.S. Representative||1||R||Lamont Taylor|
|U.S. Representative||1||D||Michael Brown|
|U.S. Representative||1||D||Jesse Colvin|
|U.S. Representative||1||D||Allison Galbraith|
|U.S. Representative||1||D||Erik Lane|
|U.S. Representative||1||D||Michael Pullen|
|U.S. Representative||1||D||Steve Worton|
|U.S. Representative||2||R||Liz Matory|
|U.S. Representative||2||R||Hubert Owens|
|U.S. Representative||2||R||Mark Shell|
|U.S. Representative||2||R||Mitchell J. Toland|
|U.S. Representative||2||D||Jake Pretot|
|U.S. Representative||2||D||C.A. Dutch Ruppersberger|
|U.S. Representative||3||R||Charles Anthony|
|U.S. Representative||3||R||Thomas E. Harris|
|U.S. Representative||3||R||Rob Seyfferth|
|U.S. Representative||3||D||Adam D. DeMarco|
|U.S. Representative||3||D||John Rea|
|U.S. Representative||3||D||Eduardo Rosas|
|U.S. Representative||3||D||John Sarbanes|
|U.S. Representative||4||R||George McDermott|
|U.S. Representative||4||D||Anthony G. Brown|
|U.S. Representative||5||R||William A. Devine|
|U.S. Representative||5||R||Johnny Rice|
|U.S. Representative||5||D||Dennis L. Fritz|
|U.S. Representative||5||D||Steny H. Hoyer|
|U.S. Representative||6||R||Kurt Elsasser|
|U.S. Representative||6||R||Amie Hoeber|
|U.S. Representative||6||R||Lisa Lloyd|
|U.S. Representative||6||R||Bradley St. Rohrs|
|U.S. Representative||6||D||Andrew Duck|
|U.S. Representative||6||D||George English|
|U.S. Representative||6||D||Chris Graves|
|U.S. Representative||6||D||Nadia Hashimi|
|U.S. Representative||6||D||Christopher Hearsey|
|U.S. Representative||6||D||Roger Manno|
|U.S. Representative||6||D||Aruna Miller|
|U.S. Representative||6||D||David Trone|
|U.S. Representative||7||R||Ray Bly|
|U.S. Representative||7||R||Richmond Davis|
|U.S. Representative||7||R||William T. Newton|
|U.S. Representative||7||R||Michael Pearson|
|U.S. Representative||7||D||Anthony Carter|
|U.S. Representative||7||D||Elijah Cummings|
|U.S. Representative||7||D||John Moser|
|U.S. Representative||7||D||Charles U. Smith|
|U.S. Representative||7||D||Charles Stokes|
|U.S. Representative||8||R||Bridgette L. Cooper|
|U.S. Representative||8||R||John Walsh|
|U.S. Representative||8||R||Victor Williams|
|U.S. Representative||8||D||Utam Paul|
|U.S. Representative||8||D||Jamie Raskin|
|U.S. Representative||8||D||Summer Spring|
|U.S. Senate||R||Tony Campbell|
|U.S. Senate||R||Chris Chaffee|
|U.S. Senate||R||Evan M. Cronhardt|
|U.S. Senate||R||Nnabu Eze|
|U.S. Senate||R||John R. Graziani|
|U.S. Senate||R||Christina J. Grigorian|
|U.S. Senate||R||Albert Binyahmin Howard|
|U.S. Senate||R||Bill Krehnbrink|
|U.S. Senate||R||Gerald I. Smith|
|U.S. Senate||R||Blaine Taylor|
|U.S. Senate||R||Brian Charles Vaeth|
|U.S. Senate||D||Ben Cardin|
|U.S. Senate||D||Erik Jetmir|
|U.S. Senate||D||Chelsea Manning|
|U.S. Senate||D||Marcia H. Morgan|
|U.S. Senate||D||Jerry Segal|
|U.S. Senate||D||Rikki Vaughn|
|U.S. Senate||D||Debbie Wilson|
|U.S. Senate||D||Lih Young|