Campaign for Liberty gave candidates for federal office an opportunity to provide a straight answer to the following questions. The candidates’ answers can be seen below the list of questions. Because the vast majority of states do not include 3rd party candidates in the Primary process, Campaign for Liberty policy is to survey 3rd party candidates for General elections, except in Jungle Primary states.
1. Will you cosponsor and support efforts for roll call votes on the Audit the Fed bill, designed to bring transparency to the Federal Reserve?
2. Will you oppose legislation allowing roving wiretaps and warrantless searches and oppose Patriot Act renewal that includes such items?
3. Will you support legislation that would end “policing for profit,” including equitable sharing, require charges to be filed before any assets are seized by law enforcement, and ensure that property is returned if charges are dropped or the suspect is acquitted?
4. Will you oppose all tax and fee increases and vote for tax cuts?
5. Will you support efforts to slash wasteful spending and oppose any debt limit increase?
6. Will you oppose any Internet Sales Tax scheme that forces online businesses to collect sales taxes and increases costs on the American consumer?
7. Will you support all efforts to slash government bureaucracy, increase accountability, and vote to pass the REINS Act?
8. Will you support legislation to fully repeal PPACA?
9. Will you oppose all efforts to ban Online Gaming?
10. Will you oppose using military action without a congressional declaration of war?
Survey ResultsKey: = Yes, = No, = Chose not to answer
|U.S. Representative||1||R||Jack Bergman|
|U.S. Representative||1||D||Matthew W. Morgan|
|U.S. Representative||2||R||Bill Huizenga|
|U.S. Representative||2||D||Rob Davidson|
|U.S. Representative||2||D||Nick Schiller|
|U.S. Representative||3||R||Justin Amash|
|U.S. Representative||3||R||Joe Farrington|
|U.S. Representative||3||D||Cathy Albro|
|U.S. Representative||3||D||Fred Wooden|
|U.S. Representative||4||R||John Moolenaar|
|U.S. Representative||4||D||Jerry Hilliard|
|U.S. Representative||4||D||Zigmond A. Kozicki|
|U.S. Representative||5||R||Travis Wines|
|U.S. Representative||5||D||Daniel T. Kildee|
|U.S. Representative||6||R||Fred Upton|
|U.S. Representative||6||D||David Benac|
|U.S. Representative||6||D||Paul Clements|
|U.S. Representative||6||D||Rich Eichholz|
|U.S. Representative||6||D||George Franklin|
|U.S. Representative||6||D||Eponine Garrod|
|U.S. Representative||6||D||Matt Longjohn|
|U.S. Representative||7||R||Tim Walberg|
|U.S. Representative||7||D||Gretchen Driskell|
|U.S. Representative||7||D||Steven Friday|
|U.S. Representative||8||R||Mike Bishop|
|U.S. Representative||8||R||Lokesh Kumar|
|U.S. Representative||8||D||Elissa Slotkin|
|U.S. Representative||8||D||Chris Smith|
|U.S. Representative||8||LP||Brian Ellison|
|U.S. Representative||9||R||Candius Stearns|
|U.S. Representative||9||D||Martin Brook|
|U.S. Representative||9||D||Andy Levin|
|U.S. Representative||9||D||Ellen Lipton|
|U.S. Representative||10||R||Paul Mitchell|
|U.S. Representative||10||D||Frank Accavitti|
|U.S. Representative||10||D||Kimberly Bizon|
|U.S. Representative||10||D||Michael McCarthy|
|U.S. Representative||11||R||Kerry Bentivolio|
|U.S. Representative||11||R||Kristine Bonds|
|U.S. Representative||11||R||Lena Epstein|
|U.S. Representative||11||R||Klint Kesto|
|U.S. Representative||11||R||Mike Kowall|
|U.S. Representative||11||R||Rocky Raczkowski|
|U.S. Representative||11||D||Tim Greimel|
|U.S. Representative||11||D||Suneel Gupta|
|U.S. Representative||11||D||Dan Haberman|
|U.S. Representative||11||D||Fayrouz Saad|
|U.S. Representative||11||D||Nancy Skinner|
|U.S. Representative||11||D||Haley Stevens|
|U.S. Representative||11||LP||Leonard Schwartz|
|U.S. Representative||12||R||Jeff Jones|
|U.S. Representative||12||D||Debbie Dingell|
|U.S. Representative||13||R||David A. Dudenhoefer|
|U.S. Representative||13||D||Ian Conyers|
|U.S. Representative||13||D||John Conyers|
|U.S. Representative||13||D||Kimberly Hill Knott|
|U.S. Representative||13||D||Shanelle Jackson|
|U.S. Representative||13||D||Brenda Jones|
|U.S. Representative||13||D||Rashida Tlaib|
|U.S. Representative||13||D||Bill Wild|
|U.S. Representative||13||D||Coleman A. Young|
|U.S. Representative||14||R||Marc S. Herschfus|
|U.S. Representative||14||D||Brenda Lawrence|
|U.S. Senate||R||John James|
|U.S. Senate||R||Sandy Pensler|
|U.S. Senate||D||Debbie Stabenow|