Campaign for Liberty gave candidates for federal office an opportunity to provide a straight answer to the following questions. The candidates’ answers can be seen below the list of questions. Because the vast majority of states do not include 3rd party candidates in the Primary process, Campaign for Liberty policy is to survey 3rd party candidates for General elections, except in Jungle Primary states.
1. Will you cosponsor and support efforts for roll call votes on the Audit the Fed bill, designed to bring transparency to the Federal Reserve?
2. Will you oppose legislation allowing roving wiretaps and warrantless searches and oppose Patriot Act renewal that includes such items?
3. Will you support legislation that would end “policing for profit,” including equitable sharing, require charges to be filed before any assets are seized by law enforcement, and ensure that property is returned if charges are dropped or the suspect is acquitted?
4. Will you oppose all tax and fee increases and vote for tax cuts?
5. Will you support efforts to slash wasteful spending and oppose any debt limit increase?
6. Will you oppose any Internet Sales Tax scheme that forces online businesses to collect sales taxes and increases costs on the American consumer?
7. Will you support all efforts to slash government bureaucracy, increase accountability, and vote to pass the REINS Act?
8. Will you support legislation to fully repeal PPACA?
9. Will you oppose all efforts to ban Online Gaming?
10. Will you oppose using military action without a congressional declaration of war?
Survey ResultsKey: = Yes, = No, = Chose not to answer
|U.S. Representative||1||R||Paul E. Dilks|
|U.S. Representative||1||D||Robert Lee Carlson|
|U.S. Representative||1||D||Donald W. Norcross|
|U.S. Representative||1||D||Scot John Tomaszewski|
|U.S. Representative||2||R||Samuel Fiocchi|
|U.S. Representative||2||R||Brian Fitzherbert|
|U.S. Representative||2||R||Seth Grossman|
|U.S. Representative||2||R||Hirsh V. Singh|
|U.S. Representative||2||R||Robert D. Turkavage|
|U.S. Representative||2||D||William Cunningham|
|U.S. Representative||2||D||Nate Kleinman|
|U.S. Representative||2||D||Jeff Van Drew|
|U.S. Representative||2||D||Tanzie Youngblood|
|U.S. Representative||3||R||Tom MacArthur|
|U.S. Representative||3||R||Martin B. Weber|
|U.S. Representative||3||D||Andy Kim|
|U.S. Representative||4||R||Christopher H. Smith|
|U.S. Representative||4||D||Jim Keady|
|U.S. Representative||4||D||Joshua Welle|
|U.S. Representative||5||R||Steven M. Lonegan|
|U.S. Representative||5||R||John J. McCann|
|U.S. Representative||5||D||Josh Gottheimer|
|U.S. Representative||6||R||Richard J. Pezzullo|
|U.S. Representative||6||D||Frank Pallone|
|U.S. Representative||6||D||Javahn Walker|
|U.S. Representative||7||R||Raafat Barsoom|
|U.S. Representative||7||R||Lindsay Brown|
|U.S. Representative||7||R||Leonard Lance|
|U.S. Representative||7||D||Peter Jacob|
|U.S. Representative||7||D||Goutam Jois|
|U.S. Representative||7||D||Tom Malinowski|
|U.S. Representative||8||R||John R. Muniz|
|U.S. Representative||8||D||Albio Sires|
|U.S. Representative||9||R||Eric P. Fisher|
|U.S. Representative||9||D||William O. Henry|
|U.S. Representative||9||D||Bill Pascrell|
|U.S. Representative||10||R||Agha Khan|
|U.S. Representative||10||D||Aaron Walter Fraser|
|U.S. Representative||10||D||Donald M. Payne|
|U.S. Representative||11||R||Patrick Allocco|
|U.S. Representative||11||R||Peter Deneufville|
|U.S. Representative||11||R||Antony E. Ghee|
|U.S. Representative||11||R||Martin Hewitt|
|U.S. Representative||11||R||Jay Webber|
|U.S. Representative||11||D||Mitchell H. Cobert|
|U.S. Representative||11||D||Tamara Harris|
|U.S. Representative||11||D||Alison Heslin|
|U.S. Representative||11||D||Mikie Sherrill|
|U.S. Representative||11||D||Mark Washburne|
|U.S. Senator||R||Brian Goldberg|
|U.S. Senator||R||Bob Hugin|
|U.S. Senator||R||Antonio N. Sabas|
|U.S. Senator||R||Mac Truong|
|U.S. Senator||R||Dana Wefer|
|U.S. Senator||D||Lisa A. McCormick|
|U.S. Senator||D||Robert Menendez|