Campaign for Liberty gave candidates for federal office an opportunity to provide a straight answer to the following questions.
1. Will you cosponsor and support efforts for roll call votes on the Audit the Fed bill, designed to bring transparency to the Federal Reserve?
2. Will you oppose legislation allowing roving wiretaps and warrantless searches and oppose Patriot Act renewal that includes such items?
3. Will you support legislation that would end “policing for profit,” including equitable sharing, require charges to be filed before any assets are seized by law enforcement, and ensure that property is returned if charges are dropped or the suspect is acquitted?
4. Will you oppose all tax and fee increases and vote for tax cuts?
5. Will you support efforts to slash wasteful spending and oppose any debt limit increase?
6. Will you oppose any Internet Sales Tax scheme that forces online businesses to collect sales taxes and increases costs on the American consumer?
7. Will you support all efforts to slash government bureaucracy, increase accountability, and vote to pass the REINS Act?
8. Will you support legislation to fully repeal PPACA?
9. Will you oppose all efforts to ban Online Gaming?
10. Will you oppose using military action without a congressional declaration of war?
Survey ResultsKey: = Yes, = No, = Chose not to answer
|U.S. Representative||1||R||Brian Fitzpatrick|
|U.S. Representative||1||D||Scott Wallace|
|U.S. Representative||2||R||David Torres|
|U.S. Representative||2||D||Brendan Boyle|
|U.S. Representative||3||R||Bryan Leib|
|U.S. Representative||3||D||Dwight Evans|
|U.S. Representative||4||R||Dan David|
|U.S. Representative||4||D||Madeleine Dean|
|U.S. Representative||5||R||Pearl Kim|
|U.S. Representative||5||D||Mary Gay Scanlon|
|U.S. Representative||6||R||Greg McCauley|
|U.S. Representative||6||D||Chrissy Houlahan|
|U.S. Representative||7||R||Marty Nothstein|
|U.S. Representative||7||D||Susan Wild|
|U.S. Representative||7||L||Tim Silfies|
|U.S. Representative||8||R||John Chrin|
|U.S. Representative||8||D||Matt Cartwright|
|U.S. Representative||9||R||Dan Meuser|
|U.S. Representative||9||D||Denny Wolff|
|U.S. Representative||10||R||Scott Perry|
|U.S. Representative||10||D||George Scott|
|U.S. Representative||11||R||Lloyd Smucker|
|U.S. Representative||11||D||Jessica King|
|U.S. Representative||12||R||Tom Marino|
|U.S. Representative||12||D||Marc Friedenberg|
|U.S. Representative||13||R||John Joyce|
|U.S. Representative||13||D||Brent Ottaway|
|U.S. Representative||14||R||Guy Reschenthaler|
|U.S. Representative||14||D||Bibiana Boerio|
|U.S. Representative||15||R||Glenn Thompson|
|U.S. Representative||15||D||Susan Boser|
|U.S. Representative||16||R||Mike Kelly|
|U.S. Representative||16||D||Ronald Dinicola|
|U.S. Representative||16||L||Ebert Beeman|
|U.S. Representative||17||R||Keith Rothfus|
|U.S. Representative||17||D||Conor Lamb|
|U.S. Representative||18||D||Michael Doyle|
|U.S. Senate||R||Lou Barletta|
|U.S. Senate||D||Bob Casey|
|U.S. Senate||G||Neal Gale|
|U.S. Senate||L||Dale Kerns|