Campaign for Liberty gave candidates for statewide office an opportunity to provide a straight answer to the following questions. The candidates’ answers can be seen below the list of questions.
1. Will you oppose all tax and fee increases and work to cut taxes and spending instead?
2. Will you oppose all efforts to apply to the U.S. Congress for an Article V Convention and support legislation to rescind any existing applications?
3. Will you oppose any bill that impedes free speech, including any so-called “campaign finance” or “campaign practice” bill that would require a citizen organization to divulge its donor or member information?
4. Will you support legislation to end warrantless drone surveillance and ban the arming of law enforcement drones with lethal and non-lethal weapons?
5. Will you support legislation to end the use of “no knock” warrants for non-violent crimes?
6. Will you support legislation that would end “policing for profit,” including equitable sharing with federal authorities, require charges be filed before any assets are seized by law enforcement, and ensure that property is returned if charges are dropped or the suspect is acquitted?
7. Do you oppose taking federal money to expand Medicaid?
Survey ResultsKey: = Yes, = No, = Yes and will sponsor, = Chose not to answer
|Lt. Governor||R||Geoff Duncan||Smyrna|
|Lt. Governor||R||Rick Jeffares||Mcdonough|
|Lt. Governor||R||David Shafer||Duluth|
|Lt. Governor||D||Triana James||Maritta|
|Secretary Of State||R||Buzz Brockway||Lawrenceville|
|Secretary Of State||R||David Isle||Alpharetta|
|Secretary Of State||R||Josh Mckoon||Columbus|
|Secretary Of State||R||Brad Raffensperger||Johns Creek|
|Secretary Of State||D||John Barrow||Athens|
|Secretary Of State||D||Dee Dawkins-Haigler||Lithonia|
|Secretary Of State||D||Rakeim Hadley||Conyers|
|Attorney General||R||Chris Carr|
|Attorney General||D||Charlie Bailey|