Campaign for Liberty gave candidates for State Legislature an opportunity to provide a straight answer to the following questions. The candidates’ answers can be seen below the list of questions.
1. Will you oppose all tax and fee increases and work to cut taxes and spending instead?
2. Will you oppose any bill that impedes free speech, including and so-called “campaign finance” or “campaign practice” bill that would require a 501c4 organization to divulge its donor or member information?
3. Do you oppose the use of unmanned law enforcement devices being used to penalize citizens?
4. Will you support legislation to end the use of “no knock” warrants for non-violent crimes?
5. Will you support repeal of Florida’s participation in Common Core and/or Florida Standards?
6. Will you support a “Constitutional Carry” bill that would allow any law-abiding citizen to carry a firearm concealed without a permit?
7. Will you support legislation authorizing the state to regain control of lands taken by the federal government within its own borders?
Survey ResultsKey: = Yes, = No, = Yes and will sponsor, = Chose not to answer
|Governor||D||Jeff Greene||Palm Beach|
|Governor||D||Chris King||Winter Park|
|Governor||D||Alex Lundmark||Vero Beach|
|Governor||D||John Wetherbee||Jensen Beach|
|Governor||NPA||Raphael Herman||Miami Beach|
|Attorney General||R||Ashley Moody||Tampa|
|Attorney General||R||Frank White||Pensacola|
|Attorney General||D||Sean Shaw||Tampa|
|Attorney General||D||Ryan Torrens||Odessa|
|Attorney General||NPA||Jeffrey Siskind||Wellington|