Campaign for Liberty gave candidates for the North Carolina Congressional District 3 and 9 special election an opportunity to provide a straight answer to the following questions. The candidates’ answers can be seen below the list of questions.
1. Will you cosponsor and support efforts for roll call votes on the Audit the Fed bill, designed to bring transparency to the Federal Reserve?
2. Will you oppose legislation allowing roving wiretaps and warrantless searches and oppose Patriot Act renewal that includes such items?
3. Will you support legislation that would end “policing for profit,” including equitable sharing, require charges to be filed before any assets are seized by law enforcement, and ensure that property is returned if charges are dropped or the suspect is acquitted?
4. Will you oppose all tax and fee increases and vote for tax cuts?
5. Will you support efforts to slash wasteful spending and oppose any debt limit increase?
6. Will you oppose any Internet Sales Tax scheme that forces online businesses to collect sales taxes and increases costs on the American consumer?
7. Will you support all efforts to slash government bureaucracy, increase accountability, and vote to pass the REINS Act?
8. Will you support legislation to fully repeal PPACA?
9. Will you oppose all efforts to ban Online Gaming?
10. Will you oppose using military action without a congressional declaration of war?
Survey ResultsKey: = Yes, = No, = Chose not to answer
|U.S. Representative||3||R||Kevin Balko|
|U.S. Representative||3||R||Paul Beaumont|
|U.S. Representative||3||R||Graham Boyd|
|U.S. Representative||3||R||Celeste Cairns|
|U.S. Representative||3||R||Gary Ceres|
|U.S. Representative||3||R||Davis Clark|
|U.S. Representative||3||R||Donald Cox|
|U.S. Representative||3||R||Francis Deluca|
|U.S. Representative||3||R||Philip Law|
|U.S. Representative||3||R||Jeffrey Moore|
|U.S. Representative||3||R||Gregory Murphy|
|U.S. Representative||3||R||Michele Nix|
|U.S. Representative||3||R||Mike Payment|
|U.S. Representative||3||R||Joan Perry|
|U.S. Representative||3||R||Eric Rouse|
|U.S. Representative||3||R||Philip Shepard|
|U.S. Representative||3||R||Michael Speciale|
|U.S. Representative||3||D||Richard Bew|
|U.S. Representative||3||D||Gregory Humphrey|
|U.S. Representative||3||D||Isaiah Johnson|
|U.S. Representative||3||D||Dana Outlaw|
|U.S. Representative||3||D||Ernest Reeves|
|U.S. Representative||3||D||Allen Thomas|
|U.S. Representative||3||C||Gregory Holt|
|U.S. Representative||3||L||Shannon Bray|
|U.S. Representative||3||L||Timothy Harris|
|U.S. Representative||9||R||Christopher Anglin|
|U.S. Representative||9||R||Daniel Bishop|
|U.S. Representative||9||R||Thomas Brown|
|U.S. Representative||9||R||Kathie Day|
|U.S. Representative||9||R||Gary Dunn|
|U.S. Representative||9||R||Fern Haywood|
|U.S. Representative||9||R||Stevie Hull|
|U.S. Representative||9||R||Matthew Ridenhour|
|U.S. Representative||9||R||Stony Rushing|
|U.S. Representative||9||R||Albert Wiley|
|U.S. Representative||9||D||Daniel McCready|
|U.S. Representative||9||G||Allen Smith|
|U.S. Representative||9||L||Jeffrey Scott|