Campaign for Liberty gave candidates for governor and Lt. governor an opportunity to provide a straight answer to the following questions. The candidates’ answers can be seen below the list of questions.
1. Will you oppose all tax and fee increases and work to cut taxes and spending instead?
2. Will you oppose all efforts to apply to the U.S. Congress for an Article V Convention and support legislation to rescind any existing applications?
3. Will you oppose all efforts to join the National Popular Vote Compact?
4. Do you oppose the use of unmanned law enforcement devices being used to penalize citizens?
5. Will you support legislation to end the use of “no knock” warrants for non-violent crimes?
6. Will you support legislation that would ban any lockdown, stay-at-home order, or shut down of private businesses and churches in response to public health issues?
7. Will you oppose all infringements on law-abiding citizens’ Second Amendment rights?
Survey ResultsKey: = Yes, = No, = Chose not to answer
|Governor||Republican||Sergio de la Pena|
|Attorney General||Democrat||Mark Herring|
|Attorney General||Democrat||Jerrauld "Jay" Jones|
|Attorney General||Republican||Leslie Haley|
|Attorney General||Republican||Jason Miyares|
|Attorney General||Republican||Chuck Smith|
|Attorney General||Republican||Jack White|
|Lieutenant Governor||Democrat||Hala Ayala|
|Lieutenant Governor||Democrat||Elizabeth Guzman|
|Lieutenant Governor||Democrat||Mark Levine|
|Lieutenant Governor||Democrat||Andria McClellan|
|Lieutenant Governor||Democrat||Sean Perryman|
|Lieutenant Governor||Democrat||Sam Rasoul|
|Lieutenant Governor||Democrat||Xavier Warren|
|Lieutenant Governor||Republican||Puneet Ahluwalia|
|Lieutenant Governor||Republican||Lance Allen|
|Lieutenant Governor||Republican||Glenn Davis|
|Lieutenant Governor||Republican||Tim Hugo|
|Lieutenant Governor||Republican||Maeve Rigler|
|Lieutenant Governor||Republican||Winsome Sears|