Campaign for Liberty gave candidates for U.S. House and Senate an opportunity to provide a straight answer to the following questions. The candidates’ answers can be seen below the list of questions.
1. Will you cosponsor and support efforts for roll call votes on the Federal Reserve Transparency Act, designed to bring accountability to the Federal Reserve?
2. Will you oppose legislation allowing roving wiretaps, warrantless searches, and other mass surveillance efforts against law-abiding Americans and oppose U.S.A. Freedom Act renewal that includes such items?
3. Will you oppose any bill that impedes free speech, including any so-called “campaign finance” or “campaign practice” bill that would require a citizen organization to divulge its donor or member information?
4. Will you oppose all tax and fee increases and vote for tax cuts?
5. Will you support efforts to slash wasteful spending and oppose any debt limit increase?
6. Will you support legislation that would ban forced vaccination and vaccine passports and bind down the federal “health care” bureaucracy to an advisory only position?
7. Will you support legislation to fully repeal ObamaCare and oppose efforts to give the federal government more control of health care?
8. Will you oppose all infringements on law-abiding citizens’ Second Amendment rights?
9. Will you oppose using military action without a congressional declaration of war?
Survey ResultsKey: = Yes, = No, = Chose not to answer
|U.S. Representative||1||Democrat||Jimmy Ausbrooks|
|U.S. Representative||1||Republican||James Comer|
|U.S. Representative||1||Republican||David Sharp|
|U.S. Representative||2||Democrat||William Compton|
|U.S. Representative||2||Democrat||Hank Linderman|
|U.S. Representative||2||Republican||Brent Feher|
|U.S. Representative||2||Republican||S. Guthrie|
|U.S. Representative||2||Republican||E. Watts|
|U.S. Representative||3||Democrat||Morgan McGarvey|
|U.S. Representative||3||Democrat||Attica Scott|
|U.S. Representative||3||Republican||Daniel Cobble|
|U.S. Representative||3||Republican||Mike Craven|
|U.S. Representative||3||Republican||Justin Gregory|
|U.S. Representative||3||Republican||Darien Moreno|
|U.S. Representative||3||Republican||Rhonda Palazzo|
|U.S. Representative||3||Republican||Gregory Puccetti|
|U.S. Representative||3||Republican||Stuart Ray|
|U.S. Representative||4||Democrat||Matthew Lehman|
|U.S. Representative||4||Republican||Thomas Massie|
|U.S. Representative||4||Republican||Alyssa McDowell|
|U.S. Representative||4||Republican||George Washington|
|U.S. Representative||4||Republican||Claire Wirth|
|U.S. Representative||5||Democrat||Conor Halbleib|
|U.S. Representative||5||Republican||Jeannette Andrews|
|U.S. Representative||5||Republican||Brandon Monhollen|
|U.S. Representative||5||Republican||Harold Rogers|
|U.S. Representative||5||Republican||Gerardo Serrano|
|U.S. Representative||5||Republican||Rich Van Dam|
|U.S. Representative||6||Democrat||Chris Preece|
|U.S. Representative||6||Democrat||Geoffrey Young|
|U.S. Representative||6||Republican||Andy Barr|
|U.S. Representative||6||Republican||Derek Petteys|
|U.S. Senator||Democrat||Joshua Blanton|
|U.S. Senator||Democrat||Charles Booker|
|U.S. Senator||Democrat||Ruth Gao|
|U.S. Senator||Democrat||John Merrill|
|U.S. Senator||Republican||Arnold Blankenship|
|U.S. Senator||Republican||Valerie Fredrick|
|U.S. Senator||Republican||Paul Hamilton|
|U.S. Senator||Republican||Rand Paul|
|U.S. Senator||Republican||John Schiess|
|U.S. Senator||Republican||Tami Stainfield|