Campaign for Liberty gave candidates for U.S. House and Senate an opportunity to provide a straight answer to the following questions. The candidates’ answers can be seen below the list of questions.
1. Will you cosponsor and support efforts for roll call votes on the Federal Reserve Transparency Act, designed to bring accountability to the Federal Reserve?
2. Will you oppose legislation allowing roving wiretaps, warrantless searches, and other mass surveillance efforts against law-abiding Americans and oppose U.S.A. Freedom Act renewal that includes such items?
3. Will you oppose any bill that impedes free speech, including any so-called “campaign finance” or “campaign practice” bill that would require a citizen organization to divulge its donor or member information?
4. Will you oppose all tax and fee increases and vote for tax cuts?
5. Will you support efforts to slash wasteful spending and oppose any debt limit increase?
6. Will you support legislation that would ban forced vaccination and vaccine passports and bind down the federal “health care” bureaucracy to an advisory only position?
7. Will you support legislation to fully repeal ObamaCare and oppose efforts to give the federal government more control of health care?
8. Will you oppose all infringements on law-abiding citizens’ Second Amendment rights?
9. Will you oppose using military action without a congressional declaration of war?
Survey ResultsKey: = Yes, = No, = Chose not to answer
|U.S. House||1||Democrat||Malcolm Colombo|
|U.S. House||1||Democrat||David Harden|
|U.S. House||1||Democrat||Mia Mason|
|U.S. House||1||Democrat||Heather Mizeur|
|U.S. House||1||Democrat||Jennifer Pingley|
|U.S. House||1||Republican||Andrew Harris|
|U.S. House||2||Democrat||George Croom|
|U.S. House||2||Democrat||Marques Dent|
|U.S. House||2||Democrat||Brittany Oliver|
|U.S. House||2||Democrat||Dutch Ruppersberger|
|U.S. House||2||Republican||Nicolee Ambrose|
|U.S. House||2||Republican||Bernard Flowers|
|U.S. House||2||Republican||Joe Kelly|
|U.S. House||2||Republican||Ellen McNulty|
|U.S. House||3||Democrat||Benjamin Beardsley|
|U.S. House||3||Democrat||Wayne McNeal|
|U.S. House||3||Democrat||John Sarbanes|
|U.S. House||3||Republican||Lance Griffin|
|U.S. House||3||Republican||Yuripzy Morgan|
|U.S. House||3||Republican||Antonio Pitocco|
|U.S. House||3||Republican||Amal Torres|
|U.S. House||4||Democrat||Tammy Allison|
|U.S. House||4||Democrat||Angela Angel|
|U.S. House||4||Democrat||Anthony Brown|
|U.S. House||4||Democrat||James Curtis|
|U.S. House||4||Democrat||Donna Edwards|
|U.S. House||4||Democrat||Glenn Ivey|
|U.S. House||4||Democrat||Jazz Lewis|
|U.S. House||4||Republican||Eric Loeb|
|U.S. House||4||Republican||Jeff Warner|
|U.S. House||5||Democrat||Elaine Belson|
|U.S. House||5||Democrat||Colin Byrd|
|U.S. House||5||Democrat||Steny Hoyer|
|U.S. House||5||Democrat||McKayla Wilkes|
|U.S. House||5||Republican||Christopher Palombi|
|U.S. House||5||Republican||Tannis Villanova|
|U.S. House||6||Democrat||Aruna Miller|
|U.S. House||6||Democrat||Benjamin Smilowitz|
|U.S. House||6||Democrat||Carleah Summers|
|U.S. House||6||Democrat||David Trone|
|U.S. House||6||Republican||Matthew Foldi|
|U.S. House||6||Republican||Jonathan Jenkins|
|U.S. House||6||Republican||Neil Parrott|
|U.S. House||6||Republican||Robert Poissonier|
|U.S. House||7||Democrat||Tashi Davis|
|U.S. House||7||Democrat||Kweisi Mfume|
|U.S. House||8||Democrat||Andalib Odulate|
|U.S. House||8||Democrat||Jamie Raskin|
|U.S. House||8||Libertarian||Kevin Garcia|
|U.S. House||8||Republican||Colt Black|
|U.S. House||8||Republican||Mariela Roca|
|U.S. Senate||Democrat||Michelle Smith|
|U.S. Senate||Democrat||Chris Van Hollen|
|U.S. Senate||Republican||Jonathan McGreevey|
|U.S. Senate||Republican||James Tarantin|
|U.S. Senate||Republican||John Thormann|