Campaign for Liberty gave candidates for Statewide office an opportunity to provide a straight answer to the following questions. The candidates’ answers can be seen below the list of questions. Because the vast majority of states do not include 3rd party candidates in the Primary process, Campaign for Liberty policy is to survey 3rd party candidates for General elections, except in Jungle Primary states.
1. Do you oppose the use of state funds to advocate for growing the size of government through the use of hiring government employees as lobbyists, and/or paying for the lobbying activities of private groups or associations?
2. Do you support the end of public sector monopoly bargaining?
3. Will you oppose all tax and fee increases?
4. Will you support legislation that would allow school vouchers and school tax credits?
5. Will you support repeal of your state’s participation in Common Core?
6. Will you support legislation that will allow citizens to make their own health care decisions, including the use of alternative medicine, remedies, and procedures?
7. Will you support legislation to block implementation of the indefinite detention of U.S. citizens in your state?
Survey ResultsKey: = Yes, = No, = Chose not to answer
|Governor||N/A||R||Kirk W. Dillard|
|Governor||N/A||R||Peter Edward Jones|
|Secretary Of State||N/A||R||Michael Webster|
|Secretary Of State||N/A||D||Jesse White|
|Attorney General||N/A||R||Paul M. Schimpf|
|Attorney General||N/A||D||Lisa Madigan|
|Comptroller||N/A||R||Judy Baar Topinka|
|Treasurer||N/A||D||Michael W. Frerichs|