A common refrain from talking heads and pundits is that there is too little bipartisanship in Washington. However, Senate “debate” over the FISA Amendments Act reauthorization, and its passage by a vote of 73-23, showed that our Honorary Chairman Ron Paul’s position is more accurate — on the issues that truly matter, there is simply […]
- Deadline Approaching to Apply for C4L's Fall Internship!
- Good News! Government "mistakenly" giving away less of your money!
- Your taxdollars at work: geting Mothers and daughters to dance
- Audit the Fed Letter to Financial Services Chairman Jeb Hensarling
- LIVE BLOG: House Financial Services Committee Hearing on the Federal Reserve