By: David Heacock This past week on PBS’ NOVA, the public was given an insight into what’s being called “The Next Generation of Surveillance.” ARGUS-IS, or Autonomous Real-Time Ground Ubiquitous Surveillance Imaging System, is an unmanned drone that wields a 1.8-gigapixel video camera that can distinguish objects as small as six inches from a 22,000 […]
A common refrain from talking heads and pundits is that there is too little bipartisanship in Washington. However, Senate “debate” over the FISA Amendments Act reauthorization, and its passage by a vote of 73-23, showed that our Honorary Chairman Ron Paul’s position is more accurate — on the issues that truly matter, there is simply […]
- Is it really so bad to pay Federal workers for doing nothing?
- What do Obamacare and the war on ISIS have in common?
- WATCH: Ted Cruz at LPAC 2014
- National Service is Anti-Liberty and Un-American
- Hey FDA want to help Ebola (and other) patients? Listen to Ron Paul!