It’s time to light up the Capitol Hill Switchboard, folks. Late last night, the House Rules Committee approved amendments from Reps. Justin Amash and Thomas Massie regarding the NSA’s domestic spying program and preventing the flow of military and paramilitary aid to Egypt. This was a huge victory for the grassroots, as for two weeks, […]
The House may take up the Department of Defense Appropriations Bill later this week, and C4L Members should take action TODAY to urge an open amendment process. If your representative sits on the rules committee, they especially need to hear from you immediately. Representatives Justin Amash, Thomas Massie, Mick Mulvaney, John Conyers, and Jared Polis […]
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: Preserve Internet Freedom
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom
- Campaign for Liberty stands against Internet Sales Tax
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: NO Lame Duck ObamaCare bailouts!