It’s time to light up the Capitol Hill Switchboard, folks. Late last night, the House Rules Committee approved amendments from Reps. Justin Amash and Thomas Massie regarding the NSA’s domestic spying program and preventing the flow of military and paramilitary aid to Egypt. This was a huge victory for the grassroots, as for two weeks, […]
The House may take up the Department of Defense Appropriations Bill later this week, and C4L Members should take action TODAY to urge an open amendment process. If your representative sits on the rules committee, they especially need to hear from you immediately. Representatives Justin Amash, Thomas Massie, Mick Mulvaney, John Conyers, and Jared Polis […]
- Ron Paul Classic: Internet Sales Taxes Harms Future Entrepreneurs
- Campaign for Liberty Strongly Opposes Internet Sales Tax Bill
- Are There Lessons for Us Today from Nazi Gun Control?
- Dirty dealing to pass the Internet Tax Mandate this week?
- Forty-nine states tracking your prescriptions in databases