In case you missed the latest update on the National Internet Tax Mandate, I’ve copied John Tate’s email in full below: Right now, big corporations are putting enormous pressure on your senators to hike your taxes and smother their smaller competition. In fact, from what inside sources are telling me, C4L members and other liberty-minded […]
Sources indicate the Senate could vote on an amendment Wednesday to push forward with Internet sales taxes. The National Internet Tax Mandate, as it ought to be called, is the epitome of “taxation without representation.” By overturning the “physical presence” standard in Quill, and forcing small online retailers to act as tax collectors for sales in […]
Last week, C4L President John Tate sent a letter to Senators urging them to oppose S. 336, the so-called “Marketplace Fairness Act,” or as C4L refers to it, the “Internet Sales Tax Mandate.” On behalf of over half a million Campaign for Liberty grassroots activists across the country, I urge you to oppose S. 336, […]
- Campaign for Liberty Strongly Opposes Internet Sales Tax Bill
- Are There Lessons for Us Today from Nazi Gun Control?
- Dirty dealing to pass the Internet Tax Mandate this week?
- Forty-nine states tracking your prescriptions in databases
- What the Media Won’t Report About Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17