Last week, C4L President John Tate sent a letter to Senators urging them to oppose S. 336, the so-called “Marketplace Fairness Act,” or as C4L refers to it, the “Internet Sales Tax Mandate.” On behalf of over half a million Campaign for Liberty grassroots activists across the country, I urge you to oppose S. 336, […]
- Deadline Approaching to Apply for C4L's Fall Internship!
- Good News! Government "mistakenly" giving away less of your money!
- Your taxdollars at work: geting Mothers and daughters to dance
- Audit the Fed Letter to Financial Services Chairman Jeb Hensarling
- LIVE BLOG: House Financial Services Committee Hearing on the Federal Reserve