Sources indicate the Senate could vote on an amendment Wednesday to push forward with Internet sales taxes. The National Internet Tax Mandate, as it ought to be called, is the epitome of “taxation without representation.” By overturning the “physical presence” standard in Quill, and forcing small online retailers to act as tax collectors for sales in […]
Last week, C4L President John Tate sent a letter to Senators urging them to oppose S. 336, the so-called “Marketplace Fairness Act,” or as C4L refers to it, the “Internet Sales Tax Mandate.” On behalf of over half a million Campaign for Liberty grassroots activists across the country, I urge you to oppose S. 336, […]
- Police place pregnant woman in choke hold for grilling in front of her house
- Ron Paul Classic: Oppose the Defense Production Act
- End Torture, Shut Down the CIA!
- GAO: Pentagon overpays for nearly everything
- Ron Paul Classic: Give Parents Control of the Education Dollar