The House may take up the Department of Defense Appropriations Bill later this week, and C4L Members should take action TODAY to urge an open amendment process. If your representative sits on the rules committee, they especially need to hear from you immediately. Representatives Justin Amash, Thomas Massie, Mick Mulvaney, John Conyers, and Jared Polis […]
- Is it really so bad to pay Federal workers for doing nothing?
- What do Obamacare and the war on ISIS have in common?
- WATCH: Ted Cruz at LPAC 2014
- National Service is Anti-Liberty and Un-American
- Hey FDA want to help Ebola (and other) patients? Listen to Ron Paul!